Monday 6 September 2010

Designer Series Paper


Having bought and stashed lots of Designer Series Paper for a winter on Scrap booking, I was chatting with my Godmother about the recipes you pull out of mags and don't really want to write out again, when I thought about this Recipe File. This is just a display file that you can pick up at any stationers and some DSP from last years collection (have to make space for all the gorgeous ones that will be launched in October 2010). I simply cut the paper to size, and stamped the spine to read Recipe File with Express Alphabet set and then the gorgeous flowers from Vintage Vogue all in Ballet Blue ink. I was so pleased with the result after I posted this one to my Godmother I made one for myself - hooray!

All sorts of things happen when you have a week off - especially as I'm a fair weather gardener! My Brother & Sister-in-law wanted to display their Wedding cake decorations and having painted a deep display frame silver I put this wonderfully floaty DSP at the back to compliment the colour scheme et voila! Finally hung on the wall to enjoy forever :-)

Don't forget to check out the retiring list on the side bar and the Mini Catalogue will finish at the end of September so save your pennies then spoil yourself - that's my plan anyway! Keep on Crafting Gen x

No comments:

Post a Comment