Saturday 7 May 2011

Big shot playtime!


Indulging my Big Shot fetish I have had serious time to play :-)
Here I've started with Old Olive card stock, using The Top Note Bigz die (Mini catalogue p7), and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (Mini p10).
I've used some retired grosgrain ribbon, Melon Mambo card stock and the Flower Daisies die (Mini p7), putting the middle sized daisy through again with the Square Lattice embossing folder (Mini p10), and using s sponge dauber to apply Frost White Shimmer paint (IB&C p103) to the tips of the large and small daisy petals. For the centre I had some retired Old Olive felt flowers, with a large Basic Pearl in the centre (IB&C p99).
The pink label is one of the Lots of Tags 4 pack sizzlit dies (Mini p8), printed with a greeting from my favorite set Pocket Silhouettes (IB&C p45) and the flower stamp from the Tiny Tags set (IB&C p66), secured by a Circle Fire Rhinestone brad (IB&C p99). Last but not least a little Old Olive stamping at the right side of the card with a Confetti stamp (IB&C p60).
Thought I would just show you some quick Thanks cards! Another favorite stamp set for me is Baroque Motifs (IB&C p70), and so the matching Pendant Notes (IB&C p87) were too wonderful to resist for me! Continuing with my Melon Mambo phase I have simply pushed out the perforated sections to show the bright pink, using Early espresso ink (IB&C p85) for the twiddly background stamp and greeting - both from FREE sets in this years Sale-A-Bration promo!
The centre of the card is then two of the three flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch (IB&C p105) with a mother of pearl effect with scrunched up plastic and the shimmer paint, secured in place by a pink rhinestone brad.
As always I love the excuse for matching bag and for the recent orders I printed some plain paper bags to match the thank you card - et voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment