Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Easter!



As always, I am running close to the deadline with my Easter Wishes, and often missing the postal deadline, but it's the thought that counts!
 
Stamp set: Everybunny, Wacky Wishes
Ink: Basic black
Card stock: Whisper white, Pool party, SAB Sycamore Street DSP
Misc.: Decorative label punch
 

 
With this biting cold some of my Easter cards were an illustration of the current climate, all signs of spring waiting in the wings.
 
Stamp set: Retired Easter Blossom
Ink: Early Espresso
Card stock: Naturals Ivory
Misc.: Postage stamp punch and Natural 7/16" Trim ribbon and Pearl jewels
 
 
 
You guessed it! Above is my less is more card, an Easter card for my dearest Dad. Here I've simply used the one Ovals collection framelit dies in my Big Shot with SAB Sycamore Street DSP and matching Island Indigo FREE ribbon then the Eggs from the Nature Walk set, also in Island Indigo ink. 
 
 
 
And last but by no means least is my Easter card for my Green & Black friend.
 
Stamp set: Wacky Wishes
Card stock & Ink: Basic Black
Misc.: Ovals collection Framelit Dies, Elegant lines embossing folder, Gumball Green 3/8" stitched ribbon, Pearl jewels
 
Keep on crafting, Gen xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment