Friday 26 April 2013

Hooray for Holidays!

Have had this week off - woo hoo!
 
There is a lot to be said for stopping the world to get off from time to time, and how can you indulge yourself over your Birthday week, when you are working? Hee hee hee!
 
HAVE to share with you one of my presents . . . 
 
 
My fabulous husband made this ribbon shelving unit for me and as you can see by the super quick filling of it I am TOTALLY thrilled. It is helping me go some way towards getting more order and organisation in my craft room - at least that's what I am telling myself ;-)
 
During my week off it has been sensational Sophie's Birthday,
and as she is celebrating 4's also,
I thought I would show you her card, so here it is. . .
 
 
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Melon Mambo
Card stock: Brights Designer Series Paper for the background, Silver Glimmer paper for stars and number, Letters in Pacific Point, Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum, Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue and Pool Party
Misc: 2 1/2" Scalloped Dots ribbon in Melon Mambo, Rhinestones for Happy Birthday Banner and a retired pink button for the central flower, Big Shot Simple numbers and letters.
 
And here's something that wasn't on the To Do List, but I was inspired by Vicky's blog which you can hopefully take a look at via this link http://vickylouscorner.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/a-great-use-for-stampin-up-buttons.html and following her idea I made these . .
 
 
So I thought I would start by using SU buttons, as have quite a button collection, the possibilities are endless! Keep on crafting, Gen Gen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment