Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wind swept wishes

 
Thought I had better try to show you a little of what I've been up to, and as I write this our house is being buffeted by pretty extreme winds, so thought this card was the best way to start. This is my first experiment with the seriously fun Pinwheel Sizzlits S Die, and I made this to illustrate to a friend the difference between a normal brad on the left and a mini brad on the right. It was also a fabulous excuse to try out my Finishing Touches Edgelits for the Old olive grass and Melon Mambo bottom edge. I think I prefer the DSP windmill as it is just more pliable, and fantastic with the contrast on the reverse.
 
 
It's that year where quite a lot of my friends are hitting 40 - amazing as I continue to be 21!!
This is Patterned Party stamp set, using Illuminese ink on Midnight Muse card stock, Real Red embossing powder for the Happy Birthday banner and of course Red Glimmer paper for the numbers!
 
 
And my last quick share is a variation with the same stamp set, with Real Red and Midnight Muse colour way again, with some retired DSP, but quite handy for a male card.
 
Keep on crafting, Gen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment