Tuesday 23 December 2014

23rd Advent window - time for trees

Even I'm thinking of putting up my tree today - a day early! With that in mind I have done this card with three tree handmade ornaments, one for each of the children.
 
 
I made them with simply pressed clay pressing tree stamps from the Festival of Trees stamp set into the clay for the embossed detail, used an Old Olive blendabilities marker to highlight the stamp detail, added some red dazzling details and sequins and gold thread to hang them on the tree, with the remaining card looking glimmer-tastic with the silhouettes . . . .
 
 
After all that glimmer and with the wrapping next, I was reminded who would be gathering his reindeer and made present tags using owl and bird builder punches, he must be nearly ready to deliver presents to my niece and nephews down under, ho ho ho !
 
 
Keep on Christmas crafting, Gen Gen xxxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment