Sunday 7 December 2014

Advent window 7 - Reindeer revisited

Lovely Gill and Anne invited me along last Friday for a little Christmas crafting, and I would like to thank them, as with all my workshops I learn lots at workshops too.
 
As they had requested a Brayer exercise I reverted to a previous format which justifies not getting rid of many of my stamp sets, or at least that's the way I choose to see it ;-)
 
Using a circle mask for the moon and curved card for the snow hills we used Tempting turquoise ink on Whisper white card stock with the brayer for the sky, and sponge daubers for the hill layering, with a little Silver Sparkle dazzling details for the hill horizons, on Silver Glimmer card stock. Chocolate chip for the greeting and reindeer, and the new Dazzling diamonds glimmer paper as a background for this picture, you simply can't have too much sparkle!
 
Keep on Christmas crafting, Gen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment