Saturday 20 December 2014

Advent Window 20 - Dec the Hall!

Last year at the annual children's Tea Party in our village I helped make this bunting as a community project with the Mum's of crafting children, and this year it is hanging in the community centre, a little bit of festive bunting :-)
 
 
It also carries the sentiment that I wish to all reading my blog, everyone who has invited me to demonstrate workshops and all the customers that have allowed me to indulge myself in all things Stampin' Up!, it's not as though I need a lot of encouragement ;-)
 
 
I used Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green card stock with Gold Glimmer letters cut with a letter die on my Big Shot,
the pennants were background stamped, and it's wonderful to see it up for all to see.
 
Keep on Christmas Crafting, Gen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment