Monday 26 April 2010

Carrying On Crafting!




As we approach the end of April I'm going to try and show you what I've been craftily creating - at least that's my hope, so I can keep somewhere near up to date! Big congratulations to Mr Owain & Mrs Rhiannon Smith on their Marriage on the 10th of April 2010! Here you can see the card that I made - simply following their Green Spring Wedding theme I used the large swirling stamp of the Baroque Motif set with a stamp off of Old Olive to lighten the shade of colour - simply adding the two green heart buttons and a tiny Mother of Pearl Heart topped with a silver embossed heart motif from the new tiny tags set to represent their gorgous son Tudur - who even at his tender age, dances well even if it was in his pyjamas :-) I made an envelope from parchment paper and punched holes in the top to tie the organza ribbon and attach the Simply Said heart motif (Old olive ink on old olive card stock) with the tiny tags printed and punched with their new titles. As you can see there isn't much of the Mini catalogue I have been able to resist!! So I couldn't resist including a pictue of The Smith Family on their Happy Day - wishing you love & laughter always - and of course lots of stamping ;-) Wonderful Rhi had done a gorgeous stamped panel and Tudur had joined in too - creativity starts early in Ceredigion :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment