Monday 26 April 2010

Kissing stamps!




Even more Mini Catalogue temptation led me to experiment with what is termed the Kissing Technique! This time Stampin' Up are promoting "a la carte" stamps which are individual, so you can start stamping in an instant! Here I have used the Fine Flourish Background stamp (the one with the delicious detail) and kissed it with the Flower Accent stamp - which is simply shaped without detail.
This then prints the gorgeous Fine Flourish detail in the flower shape - here seen in Bold Brights Tempting Turquoise ink on Pixie Pink card stock. I also printed tempting turquoise onto the same coloured card stock which I think is delightfully understated :-) I have treated myself to a little more ribbon - here you see 1/4" Tempting Turquoise tied at the side.

And so for the inside of the card - continuing with Pixie Pink and Tempting Turquoise inks, sentiment from the Whimsical Words set and of course the flowers are from the Tiny Tags set ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards Gen:) Must have a go at that technique myself when I place my next order from the mini! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see your comment Jamie :-) I am just thinking of placing another order from my Mini wish list! It's all soooo tempting Gen x

    ReplyDelete