Sunday 26 June 2011

21!


My gorgeous niece Aimee turned 21 last weekend and making her card was a wonderful excuse to use my Big Shot machine, and here have used the Emblosslit Dies Beautiful wings (Mini cat p9), in shades of pink and purple, because of the base card I had to hand. The simple design with the arrangement of the butterflies into the numbers and it was pretty much done (see detailed picture to see the embossing in better detail below).
Once more the greeting is from the Sincere Salutations set, oval punched on Whisper White card stock, and scalloped oval for the Perfect Plum card stock, with the fabulous 5/8" Organza Ribbon at the bottom.
For the envelope I have used Schoolbook Serif Numbers (IB&C p77), and then the candle from the Party this Way set (IB&C p31).
This was then continued through for the present wrapping, as I love to make things match up. I have saved the large butterflies from the embosslit and doubled up the wings, using rhinestone gems for the central body, and the scalloped circle for the present tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment