Saturday 4 June 2011

A note of thanks!


Using the swap from convention as inspiration I recently made a stash of cards for some friends with remnant card and left over DSP for a 9 1/2cm square note card. I had some retired coloured card stock and used Pacific Point ink for the So Many Thanks stamp (IB&C p112). While I was stamping I did make a set of five with the top colour scheme which of course is my favorite Old Olive card stock and then the gorgeous Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper (IB&C p89), so I now actually have some cards in stock - what an amazing concept!
Continuing with the thank you card theme, I had managed to resist the temptation of the owl punch (Mini p14) frenzy, but using a forthcoming kids craft session as an excuse I succumbed! The stamps that I have used here are all promotional free ones apart from the confetti leaf stamp (IB&C p60), printed with Old Olive ink. The branch for the owl is made using The Big Shot Sizzlit Die Little leaves (Mini p8) and Old Olive card stock and the owl is printed in Soft Seude ink.
More posts to come with the owl punch . . . soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment