Saturday 9 June 2012

Apothercary Art co-ordination!

As I have already rambled on about, the Reading Training was full of inspiration for the Summer Mini Catalogue, and with the will of steel that I really don't have I have I was swept away by the co-ordinating possibilities.


 Here, is my version of a greeting card pack that I made from a trimmed 6"x 6" album page protector. Simply using Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party for the backing card and Belly Band with the scallop border punch to finish the presentation pack.


As you can see from the cards in the pack the stamp set co-ordinates fabulously with the Framelits Dies (Mini p16) which I have used for the two background shapes, embossed with the Stripes and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder - all run through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine :-)
Colours used, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Regal Rose and Pear Pizzazz, small pearl jewels.


Here I've used my favourite Melon Mambo as a background, shaped with the Adorning Accent Edgelit die above and below, with the Labels Collection framelit die for the sensational central stamp, hand coloured with pencils and an Old Olive bow at the base.


And finally as I get completely carried away with the diagonal plate for the scoring tool to make envelopes with Pear Pizzazz DSP and the scallop trim border punch for the envelope flap.


So the same format, but a different greeting, with a Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding (IB&C p106), wound round three fingers 3 times, with the middle secured by an Antique Brad at the side. I love the detail of this stamp, seriosly arty and seriously easy. Keep on crafting, Gen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment