Friday 15 June 2012

Hostess benefits - Precious Butterflies


So just to entice you to host your own party, (extra benefits in June & July on the right side bar), and earn FREE stamp sets for having fun, I thought I'd show you a few cards that I made with the Hostess stamp set you can find on page 12 of the current Ideas Book & Catalogue. Above I've used Melon Mambo card stock and ink, with Wild Wasabi emboss powder, greeting from Sincere Salutations (p82), and then my favourite Scallop Trim Corner punch, highlighted with Rhinestone gems.

Below, a similar format, with pearl gems, Whisper White for the greeting and a 3D flower that I made from heart punching the Rich Razzleberry print three times.


Last but not least, Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive and Perfect Plum, simply stamped straight onto the card stock - this set is so versatile - will really have to make some to sell at work!


Keep on crafting, Gen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment