Thursday 14 June 2012

Handy hints and tidy tips!


At the most recent training I attended at Reading one of the demonstrators mentioned that it might be easy to keep the fabulous new Framelits and Edgelits with a magnetic sheet and I have actually got round to acting on this advice - result! Doing this for the Framelits means that you can know that you have all 6 dies in place - handy when at workshops, so I don't leave anything behind!


The other plus about this system is that the adhesive paper highlights the labelling of the plastic pockets these dies come in, so allows easy identification. The other really fabulous hint was to get spare standard cutting pads, cover one with grid paper to allow lining up and then use the fabulous sticky strip to hold the edgelit in the desired and lined up position, as seen here.


So when you use these cutting pads you can align your card stock and make sure that your die is level too because of the grid lines. I also hold the framelits on place with a sticky note which works perfectly - lots of fun! Keep on crafting, Gen x

P.S. Have added a couple of new offers on the right hand side of my blog, so check out these offers, while they last! I know I will be ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment