Monday 19 June 2017

10,000 card challenge for Ronald McDonald House Charities

Stampin' Up! is supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities with a 10,000 card challenge, with the first weekend being 23-25 June 2017. As I stayed in one of their houses on the Alderhey Hospital site when my nephew had open heart surgery 20 years ago, I thought I would add my small contribution to this campaign over the 3 days.

I had hoped to run a home workshop, but as always the time has raced past and I am too late to organise the event! So, I thought I would challenge myself over the 3 day time period to see how many Birthday cards I could make over the 3 days, so that they can be used by families using the charity houses while their loved ones are in hospital.

I love the idea that even at one of the most upside down times in your life there are hand made cards available for families that need them.

The Christmas Cheer Challenge will run from 1st-3rd December 2017, so contact me to book your charity card making event for this fantastic charity.

Keep on Crafting, GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment