Tuesday 27 June 2017

Card 2 - and a little cheat!

Although I use the Main Catalogue for inspiration, I still like to have my own take on format. The Fresh Florals DSP is so versatile that I have used it for this card too, as the designer series paper does the hard work for you, less is more ;-)


Card Stock: Powder Pink, Fresh Florals DSP Powder Pink
Stamp: Stylized Birthday
Ink: Powder Pink
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Thinlit

The cheat comes by copying the design of this card for the remaining 4 In colours

Exactly the same for Berry Burst, but Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist and Fresh Fig I used Whisper White with the matching inks for the circular Birthday Greeting. So the cheat is card 3, 4, 5 & 6, but half way there to my own challenge!

Keep on Crafting, GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment