Monday 26 June 2017

My own charity card challenge!

As always, time has raced past and deadlines to organise events to create cards for charity passed me by!
However, I can create cards for the charity myself,
and share my efforts here!
As my nephew who had heart surgery at the age of 3 months will be 21 next February, I decided that I would aim to send 21 cards to the Alderhey Ronald McDonald Charity House.
Riffling through my card stash I had 9 Birthday cards already made and in the parcel to go!
That leaves 12 to make . . . and number 1 looks like this!


This challenge is an ideal time to familiarise myself with my new catalogue goodies, here I've used the New In Colours for 2017-2019 ;-)

Card Stock: Lemon Lime Twist. Whisper White and Fresh Floral DSP Stack in Powder Pink
Stamp Set: Birthday Banners
Ink: Powder Pink
Accessories: Detailed Floral Thinlit Die, Pink Sheer Ribbon and Washi Punch

Keep on Crafting, GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment