Friday 30 June 2017

Blow out the candle - card 9!

As always when I have a workshop or deadline of any sort I like to create my own design, even if I have been inspiring myself with Pinterest or the SU demonstrators resources. With this challenge I had ordered the Birthday sets in the Main Catalogue that caught my eye ;-)

Any excuse!


Stamp set: Birthday Banner
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Bunch of Banners Framelits, Star embossing folder

Less is more ;-) and as before I have copied the design with different colours, Real Red, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry to add to the charity card count! (13)

As this charity card weekend has continued I have decided to make 21 cards in the weekend, and send along the 9 from my stash as an added bonus, so 30 for Alder Hey RMCH but only 21 cards added to the SU challenge weekend :-)

Keep on Crafting, GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment