Wednesday 13 March 2019

Finally! A card with Sale-A-Bration freebie!

I have been yearning to sit down in my craft room with my fabulous Sale-A-Bration freebies, but somehow it was March before I was able to get down to anything serious. The Spring/Summer Catalogue also features the Floral Romance Suite, where the possibilities are endless! Here's my first foray with a Birthday greeting :-)


Stamp set: Wonderful Romance, 
greeting from Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink: Gorgeous Grape and Watercolour pencils and alcohol blender
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Vellum and Whisper White
Accessories: Wonderful Floral Framelit dies (for the fabulous leaf trellis, old olive and vellum leaves, floral spray and greeting plate) and 1/4" Highland Heather Organdy ribbon 
(Free with a 45 pound purchase)

Keep on crafting,
especially in the rain, sleet, hail, snow ;-)
GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment