Wednesday 20 March 2019

May Birthday down under!

Thinking more about the simple stamping challenge, it allowed me to consider the reasons I got involved with Stampin' Up! in the first place, and at a make and take workshop at the NEC the thing that got me hooked was the ease of printing clear images and allowing creative freedom with beautiful images.

As some of my family relocated to Australia, their seasons are upside down too, so as we unfurl from winter looking forward to spring, their summer is ending and by May autumn will be approaching, so my nephew's Birthday is now in autumn :-) so his card is inspired by autumn falling leaves.


Stamp set: Stylized Birthday, Falling for Leaves
 (last autumn seasonal catalogue)
Card stock: Copper Foil, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand,
Soft Sea Foam, Soft Suede.
Accessories: 1/4" Copper Trim

Keep on crafting,
GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment