Monday 4 March 2019

Sale-A-Bration till 31st ONLY!

So, I have managed to spoil myself with new spring/summer goodies and therefore enjoy Sale-A-Bration Free items, without managing to post my efforts! As SAB only runs till 31st of March I think I need to get a wiggle on with posting my recent projects!!

As you can probably guess, my time is sometimes short, so the Incredible Like You project Kit has been really handy of late. Although I didn't buy the co-ordinating stamps, there are many greetings that you can use as alternatives. This card from the kit is a particular favorite of mine.


Stamp Set: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Card, cutout overlay, glimmer banner and silver edged greeting plate all supplied in the kit.
Accessories: Frosted flower embellishments and rhinestones for the centres.

As the card comes ready printed, it card can be ready super quick ;-) Sometimes kits can seem expensive, but with 16 cards in this kit it's less than £1.60 per card :-) 

Keep on crafting, even in a hurry :-)
GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment