Monday 18 March 2019

#simplestamping

The Stampin' Up! UK office has been encouraging demonstrators to share simple stamping projects, so thought I would join in, as being the deadline queen I am it has given me even more reason to be in my craft room in this glorious March weather ;-)

I thought while Sale-A-Bration is running, I would show you how I achieved FREE product with a project where the supplies would qualify you for freebies too.


Stamp set: Beauty Abounds, greeting retired set
FREE Sale-A-Bration Butterfly Elements

When I bought this stamp set, I bought it with the matching dies in the Beauty Abounds Bundle, which qualified me (a spend of £45), for a FREE Sale-A-Bration Level 1 item.

To buy the elements of this card from scratch would qualify you for a Sale-A-Bration goodie, 
keep on crafting ;-)

GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment