Tuesday 10 December 2013

10th Advent Window - he's on his way!

 
I saw him!!! It's more years than I care to remember since Santa asked me if I had been a good girl,
but to my surprise it happened last Sunday!! He would have sunk up on me if it hadn't been for his jingle bells!
 
 His question took me so much by surprise that I replied " I've been trying!" and before I could give him my wish list he was whisked away by one of his ever efficient Elves.
 
So today's advent window is to remind us all to be good boys and girls ;-)
 
 
The inspiration for this tag came from Julie Kettlewell - thanks :-)
 
This super cute tag is made using:
Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Basic Black
Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle, Owl builder and the antlers from a swirls Thinlit
 
Closer to the time you could do Rudolf's nose in Red Glimmer Paper so Santa can find his way
- Ho Ho Ho!
 
Keep on Christmas Crafting, Gen xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment