Wednesday 4 December 2013

Advent Window 4

Those of you have seen my blog before will know that I am the original last minute queen. When I was travelling home on Sunday night I saw more Christmas lights on the 1st December than I can really remember!
 
Luckily, Christmas themed workshops last month allowed me to get in the right mood.
 
 
Here is the version of the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit that I created with Dolau WI, with the Warmth & Wonder stamp set using Pool Party, Old Olive and Real Red Inks and EVERYTHING else you see here is in the kit pack.
 
I thought as this group were Stamping newbies I would do two versions with the left one using a stamp-a-ma-jig to align the tree baubles, whereas the right version is a simple image. Obviously there were more takers for the more complicated design, but everybody did really well ;-)
 
Keep on Christmas Crafting, Gen xxxx 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment