Wednesday 11 December 2013

Advent Window 11 - all wrapped up?

 
I am such a softie for the natural look - especially when it comes to wrapping, so the Seasonal Catalogue Decorative Window Gift Box is RIGHT up my street - even better for those of us with some time constraints, that you don't really need to DO anything with it!!
 
 
I have simply tied the 1" Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon which I have to say is super soft yet makes wonderful bows!
 
I finished it off with a Tag It! stamped tag
with the co-ordinating Chalk Talk Framelits Dies 
and Whisper White Bakers twine to attach it.
 
These were presents for the family girls that I saw at the weekend - each containing a festive bath bomb to unwind from the excitement of the festivities ;-)
 
Keep on Christmas Crafting, Gen xxxx
P.S. Happy Birthday TLB ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment