Friday 13 December 2013

Advent Window 13

I'm sure all of you dropping in on my advent posts are well into the flow of the festivities, as I saw for myself when visiting family homes last weekend where trees were dressed and halls were decked!
 
As always I'm running a little late ;-) and although I often manage deadlines sometimes my planning preparation could be better. So to help things along I have personalised my This and That Seasonal journal with some Season of Style Designer Series Paper, Washi Tape, some of the Season of Style journal stickers and finishing with the sumptuous Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon.
 
 
So the card and present lists are in active use, although I don't seem to have found a place for the Just say No to cake sticker - ho ho ho!
 
Keep on Christmas Crafting, Gen xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment