Sunday 20 December 2015

20th Advent Window - Presents for the tree

As all the children get older and want to choose their own presents, it:s far too boring not having something to open, so I made little envelopes to hang on the tree . . . 


For the older boys I used some Merry Moments DSP with the Envelope Punch Board and then tags made with the Tree punch in Old Olive, and then 1/8" Red Striped Ribbon. The younger children have small cards in a vellum envelope with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder (you'll just have to take my word for it), and Greetings from the Jingle all the Way Stamp Set, in their favorite colours, with 1/8" Silver Ribbon ;-)




Think I'm having too much festive fun now, 
who knows, maybe my tree will be up soon ;-)

Keep on Christmas Crafting, GenGen xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment