Thursday 24 December 2015

24th Advent Window - Tree Day!

Seems only right that I have a tree card on the day I put up my tree ;-)
 
 
It was difficult to limit myself with the stamping, leaving sufficient green to still look like a tree, as the silver foil die words, silver painted winter embellishments and iced rhinestones, were far too tempting.
 
As always at this time, some alterations are required to previously made decorations. Somehow couldn't encourage the central paper fan to stay put, so just put the iced rhinestone and faceted button in the centre. Thus allowing the red foil to reflect more ;-)
 
 
My last thought in this year's advent blog is for peace.
Time is so precious, make the most of those you spend this time with.
 
 
Keep on Crafting, that's what time off is for ;-)
Wishing all a Peaceful Christmas and New Year, GenGen xxxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment