Saturday 5 December 2015

5th Advent Window - planning and preparation


Somehow, it wasn't until I went to write down the cards received that I realised that I had filled up my last Christmas planner! There's nothing like advance planning, and this really is nothing like advanced planning, hee hee hee! 

So, time to create my own planner by covering a lined notebook with some of the fabulous Merry Moments DSP, with some Christmas Greeting stamps in Real Red ink, with a couple of red foil stars over the washi tape, and a little 3/8" White Glitter Ribbon at the side.


Also, have realised that leaving all the present wrapping till Christmas eve is possibly not the best plan, so have decided that a little wrapping as we go along might be the way forward, so started today!


This a box I've made from a 12" x 12" sheet of last year's neutral card stock and the Gift Box Punch Board, and some of the gorgeous Cherry Cobbler linen ribbon that I bought on sale, using Chocolate Chip card stock for the tag with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and Curvy Corner Trio Punch for the base of the tag and a fabulous wooden Snowflake Elements for simple co-ordination, with a little linen thread.


Keep on Christmas Crafting, and planning ;-) GenGen xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment