Monday 21 December 2015

21st Advent Window - Ornament obsessed!

You would wonder really, how, when I'm now not working, can my post publish be late? Needless to say when I'm not working the routine goes completely out of the window!
 
Today, the shortest day I thought I would add a little shimmer and shine with an old and new approach. The new being the Delicate Ornament Thinlit Die and the Old being the retiring Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies - On Sale!
 
 
So the new dies I simply used Gold Foil and 6 cuts
 
 
And then of course Merry Moments DSP  and Red Foil for the old Holiday Ornament Dies with an Iced Rhinestone in the centre to catch what little light there is today.
 
 
I forgot how much fun these decorations are to make,
keep on Christmas Crafting, GenGen xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment