Wednesday 23 December 2015

23rd Advent Window - it's official, I'm obsessed!

With the Embellished Ornament possibilities.
Might even spur me on to put my own decorations up!


I think part of the reason that I love this bundle so much is that sometimes die images don't need too much altering, here using dazzling diamonds with the Garden green and then Red Glimmer with Silver Foil and then a little stripped ribbon in matching festive colours.

 
The added bonus of this bundle set is that the stamps are absolutely gorgeous, with a little shading of the bauble with Cherry Cobbler on Real Red, with the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum overlying the Holly stamp in Old Olive, with red pearls for berries on the top. Less is more ;-)
 
Keep on Christmas Crafting, GenGen xxxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment