Saturday 17 December 2016

17th Advent Window - Gingerbread House

When my niece and nephews lived in this country, and came to us on Boxing day, one year I made a Gingerbread house, it took quite some time to construct and decorate, (and 15 minutes to eat).

This little house was SO much easier, needed no cooking and no mess with the icing decoration, and it was really fun to do :-)


I simply couldn't resist the vellum window and a little battery tea light inside ;-)

Although there are stamps for the sweet decorations, I have cheated and used the Candy Cane DSP for the sweets - this is simply Kraft, Whisper White, Red Foil and Dazzling Diamonds cardstock and the Hone Sweet Home Die Set.

Now though, I think I might be making a little village with tea lights and sprinkling some white flakes all around, so easily carried away!

Keep on Christmas Crafting,
GenGen xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment