Friday 23 December 2016

Advent Window 23 - Decorations for me ;-)

Having festooned work spaces at the beginning of the month and helped my Dad with his decorations yesterday, it might be time to get a few decorations up in my house ;-)


As like there is little possibility of having a white Christmas this year, I have used a snowflake background for my door wreath this year for a festive feel.

Loving all things natural I have wrapped my wreath in Jute ribbon and this season's Gorgeous Real Red 3/4" Stitched edge ribbon.

I've then added Vintage Leaves stamp set with White embossing Powder and the co-ordinating Leaflets framelits dies in Garden Green card stock, Perfect Pines Framelits in Kraft and Chocolate Chip for the Pine cones, Old Olive with Pearl Mistletoe berries and a Red Glimmer Joy from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits - Tah Dah!

Just the rest of the decorations to do now ;-)

I was also lucky enough to receive this from my SU mentor
Monica Gale


Think this would work with hearts and the Bauble shapes too :-)

Keep on Christmas Crafting,
GenGen xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment