Monday 5 December 2016

Advent Window 5 - Holly Berry Happiness

Here is a card design that I have used at a couple of workshops lately.

Today is a double advent window.

As always I prefer the less is more design, I think the more you do with this wreath, the more of the stamped wreath you cover up, which is always a conundrum for me,
but everyone likes different images ;-)


The fabulous thing about this arched holly branch means that a half overlap creates a circle, just the magic you need at Christmas ;-)

Stamp Set: Holly Berry Happiness
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Card Stock: Real Red Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon

For additional interest I used the matching Holly Berry Builder Punch for 3D holly leaves, done with the 2 step printing to create the contrast, and red coloured pearls for the holly berries.


Keep on Christmas Crafting, GenGen xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment