Saturday 24 December 2016

24th Advent Window - Double window Finale!

As always Christmas eve is the day that I dress my tree, so today's card is mirroring that.


As I said earlier I am slightly carried away with the shaker cards, and could hardly wait to use the this stamp set and matching Die.

Stamp set: Shaker & Celebrate
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Garden Green
Card stock: Kraft, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer, Chocolate Chip,
Old Olive
Accessories: Shaker Shapes Framelits Die, Green Mica Flakes

I kept it simple at that without adding baubles, less is more ;-)

This stamp set and dies versatility leads to the second window today,
so reassuring to think there isn't an age limit for shaker cards :-)


Although it's not strictly Christmas, it IS sparkly ;-)

Keep on Christmas Crafting,
GenGen xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment