Thursday 22 December 2016

22nd Advent Window - Mixing it up!

At this point, when I have a little time in my crafting room, I have great difficulty keeping to one set, and when making a card for my Dad, not getting completely carried away ;-)

So this really is a less is more card, I wanted to use the hostess set from the current main catalogue, ending up just using the banner and holly from the set, then just a little embellishment with my favorite embossing folder at the moment :-)


Stamp set: Time of Year
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Accessories: Christmas Greetings Thinlits, Heart Framelit, Bunch of Banners Thinlit, Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bell Christmas Trinket Embellishment, Red coloured Pearls for Holly Berries, Linen thread for the bow.

Keep on Christmas Crafting,
GenGen xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment